Sunday, July 31, 2016

I can't: Part 3



FIRST: You asked how's it going twice in 11 words....

SECOND: I AM LITERALLY NOT SMILING IN MY PROFILE PICTURE!?!?! 




Okay, Mr. Ballar (it's ballER, if that's what you're trying to say):

Let's break this down for a second. My profile literally says I like poetry and wine. And I have one photo on a mountainside. So basically I could be utterly insane or a full-blown alcoholic. You like the side of my face and the idea that I’m emotionally stable. But let's be honest, would you like everything about me when I roll out of bed with no makeup, messy hair, PMS’ing and a complete emotional breakdown in the kitchen because there’s no coconut creamer left? No. You don’t like everything about me. But nice try.







Sigh. Your decision to be 'picky' is only valid in my book if you know correct grammar. 





Okay, its "you're". Second. I think you're TRYING to compliment me but really you just sound hella douchey. Like, its kinda flattering/kinda not. Try again better next time. 





The exclamation point in this scares me. A lot. 





I DON'T WANT TO! STOP SAYING 'LATE'. AHH!





Wow, you sound like SUCH a little delight. 





Again.....is there a club for men online that come up with new pickup lines? QUIT CALLING ME A POKEMON! Also, two 'rawr's in a row is....beyond me. 




Well, that's a new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment