Okay lets be honest....There are not even adequate commentaries on most of these. So I'll probably give you less of my own thoughts because, most of them, my thoughts were so confused I cant even put them into words. Oh you sweet souls who try and write poetry, I hate to break it to you, you are not sweeping me off my feet, Charles Bukowski style. But keep trying.
You sound like a lost soul. Real talk here: my greatest downfall with men in the past was a savior complex; I don't need to be the only one who sets your heart free. Thats way too much responsability. Ya'll need Jesus.
No.
Okay, this one was KIND of
cute. Kind of. I wanted to ask how long he poured over that in hoping to sweep
me off my feet. I just, feel like probably upon meeting he’d stroll in wearing
a full blown Game of Thrones costume and call me, “ma lady”, and I would just
be left in utter shock and somehow think, “how is this real life?” Also, the
amount of my friends I texted this one to was overwhelming. One literally read
it out loud to a room full of people at a party. This poor kid...
I mean. You tried to write
poetry. I’ll give you credit there but…..
I mean cute. I just cant.
Okay this one was original and cute. But still, no. What I wanted to say back is, “and my soul is as freezing cold as the weather outside when the northern lights are out.”. Also, the amount of men who have "looking for me," as their tag line makes me slowly lose faith in men. I've handled my fair share of men who are narcissistic AF- no mas!







No comments:
Post a Comment