Every bone in my body is PRAYING he is kidding. I remember this joke when I was roughly 14 years old and THEN, (13 years ago), thinking it was so beyond stupid. And here we are....still thinking, "wow, if thats the best you have we do not have a promising future 60 years together."
This one may be my favorite by far. First, compare me to a witch. Thanks. ALWAYS the way into a woman's heart.
Second, you said I have a subtle look of wickedness and that I look crazy. Again, thanks. (I’m really starting to fall in love at this point).
Third, you’re already aware there will be no ‘us,”, but you wanna chit chat? (Again, I don’t need a pen pal who is probably in jail).
Fourth, YOU ENDED IT WITH RIP?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! YOU WANT ME TO REST IN PEACE? ARE YOU GOING TO MURDER ME?! ARE YOU A SERIAL KILLER? I NEED TO KNOW!!
It's "you're". Also, you used a lot of typing and energy trying to twist a story of adventure, to basically just ask for a booty call.....
Whats up, Jeremy. You're not as clever as you think.
I’m pretty sure your non-transferable personality is summed up pretty well here – you’re literally looking for sex. There, I summed you up for you! You’re welcome.
GAH! WHY are you SO unsure of yourself that ALL the things that are 'about you' are questions? That is a personality disorder if I've ever seen one. "WHO AM I?!" Also the fact that there are the most question marks after "great sex" makes me laugh. GOOD question. Don't be so sure. Yikes.
It started out with a wink how did it end up like this? It was only a wink, it was only a wink!!
Yikes.
First thought, “I bet YOU'RE not a writer. I bet YOU'RE not pretty smart" .
If you’re going to talk about intelligence please don’t use the wrong “you’re” TWICE in a sentence. Cringe cringe cringe. I think I’m gunna take your screen name to heart and not talk to strangers….
Man, I'm actually intrigued. I wanna go on a date IN a table with coffee. That sounds mystical AF. (Or at least on some weird Harry Potter level)
Sigh. I debated doing a whole blog about how many men have actually used this line recently. Like, HOW do they all come up with the same ridiculous line? First of all, Pokemon is dumb.....please don't EVER compare me to that. Second of all....nerd.










No comments:
Post a Comment