Do NOT try and sum me up. I’m actually hardly ever a woman of few words. Just because I wrote that I like wine and poetry in my profile doesn’t mean I’m not constantly full of things to say; it only meant I didn’t think anyone online needed to know my business. I may look meek and mildly tamable but don’t ever try and say what I am.
I mean cute. But I cant help but think it's our ONLY option because he's 20 years old. Too young, too young, too young!!
From what you can see? What about what you can't see? I know you think you're a smooth criminal, but you ain't, boo, you ain't.
I mean I appreciate the gesture. If I were literally falling I would PROBABLY appreciate the kindness (unless you get handsy too quickly... which you probably will...but I digress). Anyways. No I'm not falling. Thats so cheesy. Stop. Now I definitely don't even WANT to fall. #helloNunlife
Ew. Please stop. NOT the sentence to usher us into true love.
Yeaaaaaah, I'm gunna have to go with no. I don't fly to other states for strangers. WHO does that? On the FIRST message? Like... what would he say if I was like, "okay! I'm coming!!!! "(you don't need to know my name or anything!!)
First of all the blanket is Alpaca ya dumb ass, but your desire to know fabrics so well is incredibly sexy (sarcasm). Don’t try and be so confident, you just look stupid. Second of all, wild stallion? Ew. Rocky Balboa is the only one who can be called a Stallion without sounding like an utter douche.
Hows that sand taste? ......
Its "Dessert"
I have DEFINITELY seen enough horror movies to know that this is the phrase they all seem to start with. NO riddle!! I'm not gollum. Or a hobbit. Or wanting to die.
Also Mr "I'll ruin your lipstick, not your mascara", why the need for 7 exclamation points? Why. No.
UGH! That's cute!! WHY IS YOUR SPELLING AND USE OR "UR/ U" HAPPENING!?! I give up.










No comments:
Post a Comment